A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tonya Jagneaux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tonya Jagneaux is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tonya Jagneaux, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jagneaux graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Jagneaux has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tonya Jagneaux MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tonya Jagneaux practice?
- Dr. Tonya Jagneaux has 5 office locations.
Dr. Tonya Jagneaux practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Internists, Baton Rouge Critical Care Practitioners, and Baton Rouge Pulmonologists.