Learn more about Dr. Tonya Kaltenbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaltenbach
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Kaltenbach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tonya Kaltenbach, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaltenbach graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kaltenbach has 7 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tonya Kaltenbach MD and MS is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tonya Kaltenbach practice?
- Dr. Tonya Kaltenbach has 1 office location.
Dr. Tonya Kaltenbach practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Gastroenterologists.