Tonya G Liggion MD Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

May 29th, 2016
Dr Liggion will truly be missed as a Pediatric Doctor. I have been my kids to her, since birth of my oldest, who is 12, and 2 more since after. I really hate that she made the decision to stop operating because she was one the MOST EXCELLENT doctors ever. I do not know how to begin searching for another pediatrician for my kids, because I had become so accustomed to her.

December 6th, 2011
Very nice doctor...had our first visit today and I'm going to stick with dr liggion.

August 11th, 2011
AWESOME Doctor HORRIBLE staff
Dr Liggion, is a very caring, informed and overall great doctor. She's very proactive which I think is great. Once upon a time she had a VERY wonderful staff. If they didnt asnwer the phone they would def call you back. They were friendly, and helpful..BUT those days are gone...New staff,..new problems.. THEY NEEEVVVER answer the phone OR call you back. They just seem as if they dont want to be there. I actually had to DRIVE there and schedule an appt!..they wait times are like the free clinic..LONG as EVER...Looking for a new Pediatrician..Sadly..bc we really do love Dr. Liggion

June 21st, 2011
Dr. Liggion is very attentive and thorough. She has been my childs doctor for about 7 years. She takes a personal interest in her emtional and physical well being. Her staff is very welcoming and delightful. AWESOME!

February 24th, 2011
WAITING TIME IS VERY POOR.

July 13th, 2010
WONDERFUL Pediatrician
Dr. Liggion has been our pediatrician for the past 5 years. Our entire family loves her especially our girls. She is always available and provides accurate and up to date information. We couldn't ask for a better doctor for our girls.