Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tonya Phillips
Dr. Tonya Phillips, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR, with other offices in Lowell, AR and Little Rock, AR. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Child Neurology. Dr. Phillips is affiliated with UAMS Medical Center, Willow Creek Women's Hospital and Arkansas Children's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Tonya Phillips has the following 1 specialty
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
Dr. Tonya Phillips is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.
Dr. Richard Frye
Pediatrics, Child Neurology
Little Rock, AR 0 mi15
Dr. Debopam Samanta
Child Neurology, Neurology, Residency
Little Rock, AR 0 mi10
Dr. Angela Chandler
Neurology, Child Neurology
Little Rock, AR 0 mi18