Dr. Tonya Mccullough MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Savannah, GA

September 16th, 2016
Professional, kind, thourough.
I was so impressed with the ease of speaking to Dr. Mccullough. Her sense of humor, and kindness quickly makes you feel as though you were speaking to an old friend. This Dr. treats you as a patient, not a condition. I wish there were more like her!

September 10th, 2013
She's okay, but certainly not the best. During four different visits, I requested an annual skin check and never received one. She seemed more focused on cosmetic issues, which is great, but not the only issue on the table. I tried four others after her before I went to the practice that seems MOST cosmetic of them all, but some how manages to balance both. The dermatologist who finally looked found that my moles were all pre-melanoma...and she keeps me looking flawless. Balance is key. Docs should be able to handle skin cancer and chemical peels all in one place.
Doctor's Response

In our office, medical dermatology is MOST important. Cosmetic dermatology is ONLY "focused" upon at the request of the patient. Both medical and cosmetic concerns are addressed properly when patients schedule appointments appropriately. Appointments are scheduled in our office based upon what a patient requests. If a patient requests an annual skin check, extra time is given so that the patient may be examined thoroughly using dermoscopy by Dr. McCullough. Obviously, this patient did not schedule her appointments appropriately. Had she merely scheduled an appointment for "an annual skin check," then she would have received one. This patient admits to trying 5 dermatologists before finding one that she liked! WOW!

March 6th, 2012
Warm, friendly and intelligent
I was put off by the many financial references in the new patient paperwork, but I was completely put at ease my Dr. Mcllough and her staff. My (albeit) minor problem was dealt with quickly and efficiently and inexpensively. I am more than satisfied