A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tonya Perkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tonya Perkins, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tonya Perkins, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkins graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Perkins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tonya Yvette Perkins MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tonya Y. Perkins practice?
- Dr. Tonya Perkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tonya Perkins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.