Dr. Tonya Youngblood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tonya Youngblood?

March 11th, 2017

Dr. Youngblood, Thank you for seeing today. I want to offer my apology for the way things played out this afternoon. I had no idea of what was taking place in the next examination room. I was nervous and anxious today because I have not addressed my high bp issues ever. I wish we could have met under more pleasant and proffesional circumstances. I took my medication tonight for high bp and plan on getting bloodwork done ASAP after I research what "fasting" means. I was so relieved that I finally had a physician but after meditating and praying tonight, I am left with nothing but a bottle of pills. You didn't ask me one question about my diet, daily routine or medical history. I have waited years to see someone educated, trained ...and practiced who could help me treat my high bp. The way I was treated and spoke to today by you left me deflated and uneducated about my high bp. 168 over 110 must not be that big of a deal by the way you acted today. After my experience today and the way you treated me, I hope I never have to face that again.

February 17th, 2016

Only about the money

I went to see her for pain in my stomach..She ordered lab work..I told her I was allergic to iodine..But she still set up for thm to run the full test..The lab called and as general questions if I was allegic to anything and I told them I was highly allergic to iodine..So they wouldn't set up an appointment for me until they talked to Dr.Youngblood..I never talked to her other than the initial visit..I talked to her asst. So she ordered Benadryl to be adminstered before the test...I don't think so..She did not have my best interest at all..she would have put me in danger just to make her job easier..cause the lab already told me that i didn't have too have the dye to do this test,it was just easier for her to see what the problem was..No matter if she's the Dr or not,some don't care about you,they only care about the dollar..I went to her 1 time and I didn't even return for the result of my test.

February 5th, 2016

I think she is one of the Nice's Doctors I have ever had, she really cares about her patiences, if you are looking for a Doctor, I highly recommend her.

October 28th, 2015

Parting of ways

When she first started practicing in Ennis, she really put her patients first. When she relocated to her current practice it became difficult to get appointments. If you were able to get in the patient's best interest wasn't what was important. $$$$

October 14th, 2015

Registered Nurse.

Dr Tonya Youngblood INCORRECTLY Evaluated my ankle. Gave. 3% loss MMI rating on my Ankle that is a nonunion fx..clearly visable on Xray..That could be the reason for pain and swelling...Duh...do you think....HOW MUCH of a loss Would you have if you continue to walk on a non union trimaleous fracture that is dying bone attached to 3 plates and metal screws ? I didn't want money or disability l want an appt for a catscan and An orthopedic ankle specialist who can read Xrays and repair bone before it is necrotic and has to have bone grafts or worse...GOD be merciful to us ignorant people (chiropractors, general practice drs and registered nurses)

March 25th, 2015

Very good clinic

Really liked this Dr, the clinic, and the staff. Would highly recommend.

March 22nd, 2013

Spends time with her patients

Very caring physician who takes a lot of time with me and my children at every visit. I recommend her to all my friends and family.

January 21st, 2013

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Youngblood has taken the time at every appointment to make sure she knew exactly what was going on. She is a very kind Doctor who really cares about the welfare of her patients.

June 15th, 2012

unpleasant office visits

I felt neither heard nor cared for

October 16th, 2017