Dr. Toomas Sorra, MD
Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Good Man show details Good Man
Aug 21st, 2016

Diagnosed my condition which others could not. Kind and curteous does not talk down. painless colonoscopy

colonoscopy show details colonoscopy
by susan schultz on Mar 28th, 2016

Dr. Sorra and his staff were highly professional and caring. The entire experience was very smooth and all the steps were clearly explained. I would highly recommend Dr. Sorra.

My GI doctor show details My GI doctor
by Manuel Maldonado on Feb 12th, 2016

I been with Dr. Sorra for many years and I wont change him for he his a true professional, great at what he does and the many ,many years of his experience do not come around anymore. I wont change for the world. He just needs to get his prescriptions electronically to the Pharmacies especially if your on maintenance drugs. Other than that he is the man when it comes to my GI issues

My Favorite Doctor show details My Favorite Doctor
Oct 22nd, 2012

Dr. Sorra is, in my experience, a great physician! I have been to him for several procedures, and have NEVER experienced any discomfort. I have had a colonoscopy procedure and biopsies done by him. He has a gentle touch, the ability to listen to the patient, is empathetic and knows what he is doing! I cannot recommend him more. He also has an absolutely wonderful front desk staff. They are professional, customer service oriented, and pleasant. I will continue to travel the 90 minutes it takes to get to his office!

Aug 6th, 2012

The problem came when it was time for the actual procedure (colonoscopy). Barely asked if I had followed the prep and what it was like, did not discuss needle for sedation or what that would be like. Sedation was minimal! I felt terrible pressure and pain the entire 20 minute colonoscopy and they knew it! How do I know? Because the doctor kept saying things such as "Almost done! It's okay! Shhhh. Take it easy!" To my knowledge you are not supposed to feel a THING during these procedures.

Dissapointing.... show details Dissapointing....
Jun 9th, 2012

I believe that DR Sorros is experienced and effective Doctor. However, Doctors should be able to communicate with their patients. They need to engage in a dialogue when a patient has concerns and questions. This did not happen at my appointments. When I asked questions, It seemed that Dr sorros was annoyed and disinterested, perhaps even bored. It was impossible to have a real discussion about my medical concerns.Thus, my appointment lasted under 10 minutes- very dissapointing. I will look for another doctor.

Feb 15th, 2009

Dr Sorra was very kind and direct about my medical problem and the necessary treatment. Spoke in layman's term. Very nice doctor.