Gastroenterologists
Brooklyn Heights
166 Clinton St
Brooklyn, NY 11201
718-834-0100
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  My Favorite Doctor  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2012

Dr. Sorra is, in my experience, a great physician! I have been to him for several procedures, and have NEVER experienced any discomfort. I have had a colonoscopy procedure and biopsies done by him. He has a gentle touch, the ability to listen to the patient, is empathetic and knows what he is doing! I cannot recommend him more. He also has an absolutely wonderful front desk staff. They are professional, customer service oriented, and pleasant. I will continue to travel the 90 minutes it takes to get to his office!

|  show details
Aug 6th, 2012

The problem came when it was time for the actual procedure (colonoscopy). Barely asked if I had followed the prep and what it was like, did not discuss needle for sedation or what that would be like. Sedation was minimal! I felt terrible pressure and pain the entire 20 minute colonoscopy and they knew it! How do I know? Because the doctor kept saying things such as "Almost done! It's okay! Shhhh. Take it easy!" To my knowledge you are not supposed to feel a THING during these procedures.

|  Dissapointing....  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2012

I believe that DR Sorros is experienced and effective Doctor. However, Doctors should be able to communicate with their patients. They need to engage in a dialogue when a patient has concerns and questions. This did not happen at my appointments. When I asked questions, It seemed that Dr sorros was annoyed and disinterested, perhaps even bored. It was impossible to have a real discussion about my medical concerns.Thus, my appointment lasted under 10 minutes- very dissapointing. I will look for another doctor.

|  show details
Feb 15th, 2009

Dr Sorra was very kind and direct about my medical problem and the necessary treatment. Spoke in layman's term. Very nice doctor.