A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tooraj Gravori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tooraj Gravori, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Complex Spinal Reconstruction
- Gamma Knife Scar-less Radiosurgery
- Minimally Invasive Brain Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Skull-Base Brain tumor surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Gravori graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gravori has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tooraj Todd Gravori MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Tooraj T. Gravori practice?
- Dr. Tooraj Gravori has 1 office location.
Dr. Tooraj Gravori practices Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Encino, CA.
See Encino Neurological Surgeons and Encino Orthopedic Surgeons.