A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tooraj Zahedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tooraj Zahedi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zahedi
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Zahedi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tooraj Zahedi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Zahedi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Zahedi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tooraj Zahedi MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Tooraj Zahedi practice?
- Dr. Tooraj Zahedi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Tooraj Zahedi practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists and Forest Hills Endocrinologists.