Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile

3.0

Unacceptable show details Unacceptable
Oct 1st, 2013

This office is always overbooked; waiting time can be as much as four hours. Staff does not bother to notify patients of delays. When the staff is asked why the doctor is so far behind, the answer is always the same, "The doctor came in late." The staff is not friendly, the office is dirty, and the bathroom is outright disgusting.

patient show details patient
by debbie on Mar 15th, 2013

Dr. Zahedi is the best endocronolgist that I have been too. He saved my life and properly diagnosed and treated my hypothyroid disease. He has helped me to improve the quality of my life by the appropriate medication that he has administered to me. His office staff is courteous and helpful. Dr. Zahedi is very patient and helpful and has always taken the time to respond to all of my questions. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs his service.

Aug 23rd, 2011

Office is cramped and crowded. Was treated for diabetes for two years and turns out I never had this disorder at all. Never looked any further into results of blood tests. Too many patients to pay individual attention.

Mar 12th, 2009