Dr. Krishna Topalli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Krishna Topalli?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Krishna Topalli?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 6th, 2015

Dr. Topalli allowed me to avoid surgery!

Dr. Topalli has allowed me to avoid cervical surgery for the past 2 years. He always asks me how I am doing and allows time for me to ask questions as ...

March 6th, 2015

Dr. Topalli has allowed me to avoid cervical surgery for the past two years. Without his care I could have never avoided surgery!!

February 4th, 2015

Atlantic Pain Management, Chesapeake, Virginia, Dr. Topalli

Very knowledgeable in pain management and the working body. Always very clear on needed management of each area of patients' pain. Will do his best to make you feel better within the standards of the profession. Goes beyond when diagnosis of other problems arise especially with sending patients to get x-rays or mri for better clarification of the problems causing the pain. Looks at the entire picture in order to serve you the patient much better than giving meds for pain which is the simple solution. My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Topalli for several years and feel his professional attitude and positive outlook on serving us has brought a more comfortable patient / doctor relationship. To us, he is an outstanding person and doctor and treats his patients with the best possible care that he can give.

August 14th, 2014

Worst doctor I have ever met

This man is horrible. He has no compassion and does not care about his patients at all. If you can't afford the medications he calls in, that's just too bad because he won't review your medications or work with you for a plan B so you just don't get your meds and you suffer until your next 30 day review comes up. Worst doctor I have ever met, and he is also very RUDE.

June 28th, 2014

Horrible Dr

I went to this doctor for almost a year and it was a horrible experience. During our one on one time he would never ask me any questions about my pain, how my medications are working, and the wait is usually 1.5-3hrs. He was very rude every time I got a chance to talk with him his phone would ring and he would tell me to hold on then talk on his phone for 10-15min.Worst of all, he would text, make calls, and answer incoming calls while he is suppose to be treating you. Ive never been treated worse at any doctors office in my life. This place is a joke. Topalli doesn't care about you all he wants is to take your money.

July 6th, 2012

Dr. Topalli changed my life and I am so grateful!

I have been a patient of Dr. Topallis for 2 1/2 years, and I am truly grateful for all of his help. I finally can live a normal life because of his ca ...

June 16th, 2012

Different opinion

Dr. Topalli was recommended to me by one of the Neurosurgeons I consulted concerning my back. He had just begun his practice and already had a full da ...

June 15th, 2012

Public Safety

While reading the other post, I was compelled to submit another view of Dr. Topalli and his staff. Having been a patient suffering with tremendous loc ...

January 24th, 2012

RN

I have found dr Topalli to be courteous, knowledgeable and thorough. He has been honest in his explanations of what to expect from my treatment, and has referred me to other doctors when we have encountered issues that may be beyond his area of expertise. He tried conservative treatment prior to reccomending surgery. I have experienced a 70% reduction in my pain levels after the implantation of a spinal cord stimulator.

December 21st, 2011

More concerned that my insurance would pay for a particular procedure than for me. Kept me waiting for almost 1and 1/2 hours and blamed it on me.

He has a very blunt, errogant attitude. He was definitely more concerned about getting paid than my treatment. Was to review files before my visit, but of course he didn't. I waited in the procedure room for almost 1 and1/2 hours. They blamed me saying my blood pressure was, too high never retaking it. After my procedure my back was spasming, which seemed to disgust him. Before, he could finish injecting me, he called on his cell phone and talked about a car purchase. After the procedure, he got up, went to his computer and said "See you in two weeks". Didn't ask about previous medication given, pain scale, or anything else about what would happen after I had the procedure. He just kept saying,:I can do only one thing at a time. When I was talking to him, he never bothered to get up from the computer. Just kept saying in two weeks. My husband came in and boy what a change. Then he starts answering questions and wanting to shake my hand, before he couldn't kick me out the door fast enough.I refused to shake the hand of a man that was so negative to me until my husband came into the room. I have many pain issues, he made me feel like a drug seeker. I have herniated disc in my neck, various disc issues throughout my whole spine. Osteo in hands, feet, shoulders, back. I also in am 3rd stage rheumatoid arthritis. I will suffer in pain before I ever go back to him. I was also told by Tricare to register a complaint. I heard he was blunt and gruff, but I will never be treated this way again.

November 20th, 2011

Patient Doe

Dr Topalli seemed to be a great doctor. He seems to know what he is doing however when my bill getting too high from monthly visits I stopped going fo ...

May 20th, 2010

Used-car-salesman of a Dr.

The first thing to know is that Dr. Topalli does not accept credit cards - it is cash or check only. No one mentioned this when I made my first appoin ...