A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tor Aasheim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tor Aasheim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tor Aasheim, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aasheim graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aasheim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tor Christian Aasheim MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tor C. Aasheim practice?
- Dr. Tor Aasheim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tor Aasheim practices Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.