Dr. Tor Ljung MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 24th, 2015
Great Experience
Went to see DrLjung for a surgery that I want too have. During my consultation I felt as if I was speaking with a personal friend. He put all my anxiety at ease. He was not over bearing or pushy and encouraged me to do some homework to make sure I wanted what I was asking for. Once my exam was over Mandy came back in and spoke with me and helped me understand things as well Including the process. I have never felt more comfortable at doctors office. I have indeed scheduled my surgery and I cannot wait to share this experience with them as welcoming as they make you feel. Highly recommended and their level of professalism is great.

May 21st, 2015
Great Care/ Great Office
I was referred to Dr Ljung by my dermatologist for a skin cancer and mole. When they called to set up my appt since I live in Dunn they made is very easy to come and consult and treat on the same day. They were very professional, courteous and kind. They provided me with excellent care from check in to check out. I was provided with hand written instructions for my post care and they made my follow up with from derm in Dunn to have stitches removed. My incisions look good and Mandy called to check on me a few dyays later. In my opinion and experience this is a very caring office and seem to love what they do. I am going back for other concerns and have referred two friends who have had a great experience with them as well. Scheduling was with ease wait time was reasonable. Great office

May 18th, 2015
GREAT CHOICE
I went in to see Dr Ljung for my face. I wanted all options possible for aging. He gave me some choices which included a CO2 laser resurfacing, along with Botox and Fillers. I had my CO2 laser done in the office, I must say this was not the best feeling in the world but my outcome has been amazing. I was pre-medicated before the procedure and this does help with the discomfort. My down time as about 5-7 days. My skin looks great and feels great. I would have this done again and would recommend the procedure, Dr Ljung and his staff to my family and friends. Great Choice and Great outcome.

March 3rd, 2015
Great Choice
I have reserached all the plastic surgeons in town and read all reviews, not everyone will have the same opinion about MD's, so I feel like you have to make your own choice. I went in with an open mind to see Dr Ljung. He is very reserved and quiet but the nicest MD that I have seen in a while. He answered all my questions, and put my anxeity at ease. His staff was wonderful as well. Mandy, his assistant was very nice and helped me in everyway possible to work out a surgical date that fit my schedule as well. I scheduled with ease. After surgery, my outcome has been amazing. I had a Abdominoplasty and Breast Augmentation. I must say I look wonderful and I owe this to him. I was checked on after my surgery with Mandy and I have had wonderful care. I would recommend Dr Ljung to anyone including my family memebers.

January 27th, 2015
Bad choice
Surg. staff was rude, the Doc was cold and zero follow-up.

December 17th, 2014
Breast Augmentation
I went in to see Dr Ljung for a consult for breast augmentation. He is very nice and answered all of my questions that my husband and I had. I got my surgery scheuled with ease. Mandy whom was very helpful and nice was very promt in getting this done and handling all of my questions. At my pre-op I also met the NP Susan who is very nice as well. My experience from the time I made the appt until now for my post op appts. have been wonderful. Britni at the front desk is sweet. I highly recommend Dr Ljung and his staff. My augmentation looks wonderful and I am well pleased with my outcome. I had no complications.

September 24th, 2014
Excellent
I went to Dr Ljung for upper eyelid surgery. From start to finish, this office was amazing. He was very courteous, great bedside manner, and very knowledgable in his profession. Mandy, was also very friendly, helpful and helped put me at ease. She was there every step of the way including all the phone calls with questions I had. She was AWESOME. I highly recommend that if you need a plastic surgeon, reconstrucive surgeon with a great and friendly enviroment choose Wilimington Health Plastic and Reconstrucive Surgery, and my outcome looks GREAT!

August 5th, 2014
Dr Ljung was wonderful. He was very helpful. His staff was wonderful and very imfomative. I look forward going to the office. Wait time was very reasonable. He took tim with me to explain the procedure and his satff followed up with great imformation as well.

December 17th, 2013
Retired Publication Manager/Engineer
Perhaps the worst experience ever with a professional doctor. I have a cyst on forehead and ear lobe. Arrived earlier than appointment time. Signed the necessary forms and waited for Tjung. He arrived in the room and was very impersonal. No hand shake or introduction but asked for my problem. He suggested that I get on the table . He immediately applied many antiseptic injections which were the most painful that I I have ever experienced. I was instructed to hold a gauze on my forehead and one on my ear. He then left the room . I held the bloody gauze for more than 3/4 of an hour until I had arm cramps. No attendant appeared. to see if I was still alive or to ask how I was doing. I had to relieve myself so I left the room. Tjung directed me to the Men's room and I returned to the room and decided I had experience enough. I asked the attendant (?) for a band aid which she applied to me forehead. She tried to explain the Tjung had experienced a problem and apologized for the delay. I then left the building.

October 3rd, 2012
Breast Augmentation
I was a little skeptical at first because Dr. Ljung did not have detailed ratings online compared to other PS in the area. His cost for augmentation is significantly lower and his assessment of my breast required much less work than other Dr's I had consulted with. I'm glad I went with him. He did a fantastic job on my augmentation. I did lots of research and brought him pictures of how I wanted my breast to look. He came very close. Overall, I had a 5-star experience with Dr. Ljung.