A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tor Shwayder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tor Shwayder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tor Shwayder, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shwayder graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shwayder has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tor A Shwayder MD is a male Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Tor A. Shwayder practice?
- Dr. Tor Shwayder has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tor Shwayder practices Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Troy, MI.
See Detroit Dermatologists.