Learn more about Dr. Tord Alden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tord Alden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tord Alden, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Diseases
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Muscle Spasticity
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Alden graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alden has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tord D Alden MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tord D. Alden practice?
- Dr. Tord Alden has 6 office locations.
Dr. Tord Alden practices Neurological Surgery near Westchester, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Tinley Park, IL.
See Westchester Surgeons.