Dr. Tord Alden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tord Alden?

Parkinson’s Disease

Parkinson’s Disease

Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.

Have you seen Dr. Tord Alden?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 30th, 2016

If I could given Dr. Alden a million stars I would. My son had the unfortunate diagnosis of Craniopharyngioma. This is an extremely rare pituitary brain tumor. Dr. Alden and his staff are excellent. Every single appointment he takes times with my son. His bedside manner is excellent. He takes time to explain results, diagnosis and treatments. He pseaks to my son about his physical well being but also asks about his personal life like school and sports. We LOVE LOVE Dr. Alden. He has been a gift to our son and our family. I highly recommend him if you ever need a pediatric neurosurgeon. He is wise, experienced, kind and honest with a strong handshake. I trust him completely.

January 14th, 2016

Great down to earth doctor who doesn't rush you or your questions. He takes a genuine interest in the patient and explaining diagnosis and next steps. Wish more doctors were like him!

October 16th, 2015

Fantastic Doctor

Our son had Chiari Malformation so we were in search of a great doctor. Dr. Tord Alden was recommended to us by a neighbor, who raved about him, after he performed five brain surgeries on his son that ultimately saved his son's life. Our experience with Dr. Alden was fantastic from the very first appointment, through our email correspondence and through my son's surgery. Everything went beautifully and as planned. I'm so thankful for the recommendation my neighbor gave me and I'm paying it forward. I highly recommend Dr. Alden and if you're fortunate enough to use his services I hope it's at Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago. The hospital and staff are "off the charts." It's the best hospital I've ever I've ever experienced and every staff member we interacted with was EXCELLENT.

February 24th, 2015

rude rude doctor

very rude, didnt even review the data that was right in front of him. poor

December 23rd, 2013

Words cannot express how thankful we are, for meeting this surgeon.

when he spoke with us he was always very caring. He explained everything in terms that were easy to under stand. He told us everything that was going to happen and everything to expect. He was able to put us at ease in a very time hard time in our lives. Our daughter has Chiari malformation. We went to meet with him for the first time and he diagnosed her with Chiari. Three days later she had surgery. It was a unexpected diagnosis. A very scary surgery. When it was all done he came to checked on her often. He was very concerned about her, as well as our family. The experience was amazing. I hold Dr.Alden very close to my heart. I would strongly recommend him to anybody.

June 30th, 2013

Dr. Alden

Dr. Alden is a great doctor. He connects with children so well and he will never disappoint you!

November 12th, 2012

My daughter saw Dr.Alden for surgery.

January 23rd, 2017