A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chope Archuleta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chope Archuleta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chope Archuleta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Archuleta graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Archuleta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Valley Regional Med Center
- Southeast Colorado Hospital - Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chope Tori Archuleta MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chope T. Archuleta practice?
- Dr. Chope Archuleta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Chope Archuleta practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near La Junta, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Las Animas, CO.
See La Junta Internists and La Junta Sleep Medicine Doctors.