Overall Review

July 25th, 2016
Dr. V is a wonderful doctor. Always considerate and compassionate towards his patients. He takes the time to listen and spends as much time as needed with his patients.

September 28th, 2012
Exceptional
The talent and intelligence seen with this DR are a surprise to find in Ardmore, OK. I get in almost immediatly, sometimes I don't even sit down and they are ready for me. As for the refill situation I too was having problems but actually started to look into it and the pharmacy was not sending request as they stated. All of my needs are taken care of almost always same day! This you will not find in another Dr office! I have since switched my pharmacy and there have been no further problems. I also disagree with staff not calling back, I have never had to wait more than a day for a return call, this is probably someone who calls every hour and never considers ppl have other things to do too. I am exceptionally satisfied with the care and job performace there! People shouldn't just write tacky, unfounded and ignorent opinions behind a screen name because they don't understand the proccess.

March 30th, 2012
I owe my life to Dr. Velasquez
Dr. Velasquez saved my life twice. First, when I came down with endocarditis, and the second when he discovered a murmur in my heart. If it were not for his promptness I would now be pushing dasies in the far beyond. It is a thankless job he has, but he has mine.He is actually a 5 star.

March 17th, 2012
Lack of Communication
The office staff ignore prescription requests from pharmacies and calls from patients until you finally get upset. It's unprofessional and humiliating. If there is a problem with filling a prescription, they should call and let you know. It's not rocket science.

March 5th, 2012
Pulling Teeth
Getting the doctor's office to return your call is like pulling teeth - very painful. I get the feeling that the office staff thinks "ignore it, it will go away." My pharmacy knows him by name because he is so bad at taking care of recurring prescription refills. I just don't have time for every single thing to be such a hassle