A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Torin Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Torin Cunningham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cunningham
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cunningham Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cunningham has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Torin Jay Cunningham MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Torin J. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Torin Cunningham has 1 office location.
Dr. Torin Cunningham practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Pediatricians and Long Beach Pediatric Surgeons.