Dr. Torin Cunningham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Torin Cunningham?

April 1st, 2016

Previous Boss

I've had the privilege of working with a variety of neurosurgeons across the US and being on the surgical team with Dr.Cunningham was such a pleasure!!! Not only is he a great person outside of his work, but he also fulfills the moral obligation of being a GREAT medical leader. Highly recommend his services!!!

December 7th, 2013

DR. Cunningham is a great doctor

We took our daughter at 3 weeks old to Dr Cunningham by recommendation and referral from Miller's Children's hospital. My daughter was born with clubbed feet. Dr Cunningham has treated my now 4 1/2 yr old daughter since she was 3 weeks old. She is doing amazing and we look forward to our 6 month visits. He is very knowledgeable and uses the latest treatments to ensure his patients are well taken care of. We normally do early morning appointments so wait about 20 min to be seen. It is well worth the wait.

July 25th, 2013

Please read before you go

We were recommended to Dr. Cunningham by our pediatrician, whom I trust a great deal. She even personally talked to the dr regarding my daughter's condition, and I was under the assumption we would have an apt for the next day. Come to find out, he was out of the office. I was assured the wait was worth it, so we waited. We arrived at the office, and it was absolutely filled to the brim with poorly behaved children, and parents who in no way corrected their behavior. We waited over an hour, at which point I asked the receptionist how much longer until we could be seen. She rudely answered we were next. After another 30 minutes and several patients later, we were called. We were put in a dirty exam room, where a nurse asked us questions about my daughter's condition. We waited another 15-20 minutes for the dr's assistant to come in, ask us the same questions, then left us to wait AGAIN! The dr finally came in, asked us the same questions we had already answered twice before, and informed us they couldn't read our x-rays. Something that could've easily been fixed if they had told us hours before. The nurse, dr's assistant, and dr were very nice, and I felt dr Cunningham was very knowledgeble, but I just can't see that being worth the stress on myself and my daughter to return. It's a shame.

June 27th, 2012

Doctors good: Wait and staff TERRIBLE

We have been to this office three times. We have waited over an hour each visit. I have a disabled daughter and waited almost 3 hours the first visit. Requested a first appointment the next time and still waited over an hour. The wait is worse than an ER.You also cannot get a live person to answer the phone to set up an appointment. I have been trying to set up an appointment for a visit for over an hour and have been kept on hold and disconnected twice. The doctors seem fine but they need to get it together in the front office and wait times. Stuck with an HMO so I have no other choice but to be tortured by this office!

April 17th, 2012

I took my daugher when she fell and he did surgery. He was very caring did the surgery the next day, and was surprise that he accomodated her in a short time, my daughter is doing ok right now.

May 12th, 2017