The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Torr Carmain
Torr Carmain, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Inverness, FL, with other offices in Woodstock, VA and Woodstock, VA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Torr Carmain is affiliated with Shenandoah County Memorial Hospital, Citrus Memorial Hospital and Valley Health Care Center. Torr Carmain has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Torr Carmain has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...