inactive

Torr E Carmain MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 8th, 2016
Finally a competent surgeon in Citrus County
I made my appointment online - very easy and was contacted by Dr. Carmain's office in one business day. I was mailed the necessary forms to fill out - which I did very easy. When I arrived at my appointment the person at the desk greeted me with a smile took my papers, insurance card and ID and had me sit down in waiting area. As soon as I took a seat another smiling lady, soon found out she was the nurse, called my name. I was taken to an exam room where vitals were taken. I was asked to wait for Dr.. Carmain. Couple mins later the Nurse popped back in with a bottled water and asked if I was thirsty. About 3 mins. latter Dr. Car;main came in with a smile, what's with all the smiling?, anyway he introduced himself and started explaining the reason for my surgery and the different ways it could be done and explained why he would go with the surgery he chose.His examination was thorough and made me fill at ease even though these types of exams have always made me a bit anxious. I was very comfortable and informed. Dr. Carmain asked when I would be available for surgery - we scheduled it at the front desk on the way out with another smiler. geese! enough with the smiling. Any way I'm actually looking forward to the surgery. Can't wait. I will let you know how the surgery went in the next review. .

September 16th, 2016
I was very impressed with the overall experience. Dr Carmain was thorough and professional. He answered our questions and explained everything fully with a friendly and relaxed demeanor. The staff was also great. I would not hesitate to call there again.

September 2nd, 2016
Why choose Dr Carmain as your surgeon?
Recently I was diagnosed with ductal carcimona of the right breast. Dr Torr Carmain was my surgeon. He and his nurse Rosie made me feel quite at home in his office as we discussed the upcoming procedure. At the hospital, his surgical team was friendly and gentle throughout the many steps of the procedure including testing. Following the surgery, the doctor was gentle with my recovery and helped me with complications developed due to my own immune system problems. I would recommend Dr Carmain to anyone facing surgery who needs a doctor who actually listens to you and will explain all the steps of the surgery in layman's terms. He is thorough, skilled with a healing temperament. It is such a relief to be directed to this office for very competent care!

August 22nd, 2016
Dr Carmain is very caring. He listens to my concerns and takes time to explain things to me in a way that I can understand and feel comfortable. I have been very satisfied with the care I receive from him, and highly recommend him as a very compitentant, caring and skillfull surgeon who deeply cared about the wellbeing of His patients.

July 22nd, 2016
FIRST RATE, PROFESSIONAL OPERATION, NO PUN INTENDED, FROM THE FIRST PHONE CALL TO THE SURGERY. GREAT STAFF AND FINE SURGEON.

May 24th, 2016
Peace is your Umpire
Dr. Carmain has all the qualities that an individual will need in making any surgical decision you may have to make. You will be well informed, spent time with, easy access to follow up needs, and a person that genuinely seems to care.

May 13th, 2016
Dr. Carmain is the most wonderful Dr. that I have ever had treat me for any ailment. I feel that Dr. Carmain saved my life. I had colon cancer, Dr.Carmain did my surgery and treated me....HE WAS WONDERFUL...he discussed everything with me in detail....He gives such attention to detail and takes as much time as needed to make you feel secure. I feel so comfortable having him treat my medical needs. I wish I had enough words and knew how to express how grateful and pleased I am that I was introduced to Dr. Carman and had him treat me when I needed him so bad.

March 6th, 2016
Dr. Camain and staff made me very at ease for procedure I was going to have. A lot of time was spent explaining everything to me.

March 3rd, 2016
Just wanted to say: two of the best Doctors in this area DR. Roa and DR. Nathan told me we would really like and feel comfortable with him. They were so right. I'm a retired R.N. and very picky. Dr. Carmain took his time with both of us and even let me watch the procedure! Dr. Carmain has experience to handle any surgical need.

February 20th, 2016
First Visit
I was happily surprised. The Staff and Doctor were very helpful, they actually took the time to explain everything to me. I had a wonderful experience.

February 2nd, 2016
Very good listener! Wonderful, friendly staff

January 23rd, 2016