A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Torrey Laack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Torrey Laack, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Laack graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Laack has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Torrey A Laack MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Torrey A. Laack practice?
- Dr. Torrey Laack has 7 office locations.
Dr. Torrey Laack practices Emergency Medicine near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wabasha, MN and Kasson, MN.
See Rochester Emergency Physicians.