Get the facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms, who gets it, and what vaccines are available to prevent it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Torrey Laack
Dr. Torrey Laack, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, MN, with other offices in Rochester, MN and Rochester, MN (and 4 other locations). He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Laack is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital - Rochester (Methodist), Mayo Clinic Hospital - Rochester (Saint Mary's) and Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Torrey Laack has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...