Dr. Torri Metz Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Torri Metz?

Knowledgeable and attentive

Posted on April 17th, 2013

I just delivered twins with a number of complications and k ow that their - and my - health is in large part due to Dr. metz's extensive skill and expertise. She quite literally saved my life while also explaining all of our options to my husband and to me at each stage of our delivery experience. What's more, her quick response time and superior professionalism allowed us to savor the happy memories of a normal birth experience, as she gave us the peace of mind to know that, while critical, my case was being well managed by her and her team.

Posted on July 4th, 2012

Careless with stitching my wife up after giving birth. My wife never been in so much pain. I felt like she just wanted hurry and get it done.

Posted on June 15th, 2016