A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Torsten Kruse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Torsten Kruse, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Torsten Kruse, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kruse graduated from Georg-August-Universitaet Gottingen. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kruse has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Torsten Julius Kruse MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Torsten J. Kruse practice?
- Dr. Torsten Kruse has 2 office locations.
Dr. Torsten Kruse practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Clemente, CA.
See Mission Viejo Internists and Mission Viejo Geriatric Doctors.