Learn more about Dr. Torsten Kruse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Torsten Kruse, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kruse
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kruse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Torsten Kruse, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kruse graduated from Georg-August-Universitaet Gottingen. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kruse has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Torsten J Kruse MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Torsten J. Kruse practice?
- Dr. Torsten Kruse has 3 office locations.
Dr. Torsten Kruse practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Costa Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Viejo, CA.
See Costa Mesa Internists and Costa Mesa Geriatric Doctors.