Dr. Torsten Kruse MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine San Clemente, CA

• Good
  • Bad

February 27th, 2015
Dr Kruse is kind, attentive to your needs and concerns, and makes you feel better just by his presence. He is an excellent and thorough diagnostician. We feel we are in the best of care with Dr Kruse.

January 20th, 2015
kind, caring and wise
I am a person to Dr. Kruse, not just a name at the top of the chart. Kind, caring and understanding.

January 31st, 2011
Amazingly disheartening
I am here to give a real accurate review of the Dr. Dr Kruse is a very nice man who cares about his patients. Unfortunatley his office staff mainly the head nurse, does the exact opposite. They price gouge, they charge the ins compainies WAY too much money, and when claims are denied, expect the patient to encur the cost. The charge me 556 dollars for a 3 minute office review of test information. They told me nothing, and then ushered me out the door quickly. THis is the definition of criminal and i am disgusted to be treated like this. This is REAL review, no matter how much they want to deny how they treat people. Be VERY careful with this staff, stroke their ego and do nothing to upset them or they will PUNISH you royally.

September 7th, 2010
Wonderful Doctor
Dr Kruse is about the most caring, gentle, thorough MD I have ever met. He always takes time to talk with me as a patient, not a "condition" and I truly appreciate that. He treats me like I have common sense and he is here to help me--not like he is the ALL POWERFUL, ALL KNOWING MD. Thanks Dr.Kruse!!

March 22nd, 2010
Very caring Doctor
Even though I may have to wait in the waiting room....I know it is because Dr. Kruse always spends as much time with his patients as he can. He never rushes through a visit, and he treats you as if you are the only patient he is concerned with today! My mother is very happy seeing Dr. Kruse.

September 22nd, 2009
I was referred to Dr. Kruse by my Gyn. Dr. Kruse is very bright, honest and kind. He always makes me feel like I am important. His staff is wonderful. I sincerely hope that my "looking for a new doctor" days are OVER.

September 16th, 2009
awesome doctor
Dr. Kruse is a warm and friendly doctor who takes his time to help you. I don't know of any other doctors like him. I am thankful for Dr. Kruse.

September 13th, 2009
Great Doctor.
They just don't make Doctors like Torsten Kruse any more; in fact, they only ever made one. Highly Respected.

August 15th, 2008
pain killer pill provider to addicts
refused to have any responsibility for prescribing norco and percocet to patient who is in detox at hospital for the fifth time in two months ,and stated that the patient/addict innot in hospital for detox treatment at this time . I know beter I took him to hospital emergency myself , three times . after talking to dr. torsten kruse he blamed another dr. and refused to listen or do any thing about the patient/addicts conndition . the power of the medical world is hiding behind there arrogance of there professon

December 6th, 2016