A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Torunn Yock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yock
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yock Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Torunn Yock, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yock graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Yock has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Torunn Yock MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Torunn Yock practice?
- Dr. Torunn Yock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Torunn Yock practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Oncologists.