A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Torunn Yock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yock
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yock Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Torunn Yock, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yock graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Yock has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Torunn Yock MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Torunn Yock practice?
- Dr. Torunn Yock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Torunn Yock practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiation Oncologists.