A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Torunn Yock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Torunn Yock, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yock graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Yock has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Torunn Yock practice?
Dr. Torunn Yock practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiation Oncologists.