Learn more about Dr. Tory McJunkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tory McJunkin, Interventional Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tory McJunkin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Lower Back Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pelvic Pain
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. McJunkin graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. McJunkin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tory Lance McJunkin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tory L. McJunkin practice?
- Dr. Tory McJunkin has 10 office locations.
Dr. Tory McJunkin practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Surprise, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Surprise Anesthesiologists and Surprise Pain Management Doctors.