Learn more about Dr. Tory McJunkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tory McJunkin, Interventional Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tory McJunkin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Advanced Interventional Pain Medicine
- ArthritisBack & Neck PainBone & Joint PainCancer PainCRPS RSDFibromyalgiaGeriatric PainHeadache PainLower Extremity PainMyofascial PainNeuropathic PainPelvic PainPhantom Limb PainPediatric PainUpper Extremity PainVertebral Compression FracturesFailed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Lower Back Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Neuropathic Testicular Pain
- Occipital Stimulation
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology
- Peripheral Nerve Stimulation
- Post-laminectomy Syndrome
- Post-thoracotomy Syndrome
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. McJunkin graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McJunkin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tory Lance McJunkin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tory L. McJunkin practice?
- Dr. Tory McJunkin has 8 office locations.
Dr. Tory McJunkin practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Scottsdale Anesthesiologists, Scottsdale Pain Management Doctors, Scottsdale Internists, and Scottsdale Neurologists.