A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tory McJunkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tory McJunkin, Interventional Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tory McJunkin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Advanced Interventional Pain Medicine
- ArthritisBack & Neck PainBone & Joint PainCancer PainCRPS RSDFibromyalgiaGeriatric PainHeadache PainLower Extremity PainMyofascial PainNeuropathic PainPelvic PainPhantom Limb PainPediatric PainUpper Extremity PainVertebral Compression FracturesFailed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Lower Back Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Neuropathic Testicular Pain
- Occipital Stimulation
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology
- Peripheral Nerve Stimulation
- Post-laminectomy Syndrome
- Post-thoracotomy Syndrome
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. McJunkin graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McJunkin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McJunkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Humana - 21 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tory L. McJunkin practice?
Dr. Tory McJunkin practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Scottsdale Anesthesiologists, Scottsdale Pain Management Doctors, Scottsdale Internists, and Scottsdale Neurologists.