A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tory Prestera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tory Prestera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tory Prestera, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prestera graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Prestera has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prestera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 9 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Community Health Group - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tory Prestera practice?
Dr. Tory Prestera practices Ophthalmology near San Marcos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fallbrook, CA.
See San Marcos Ophthalmologists.