- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tory Prestera is Good. Dr. Prestera has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 11 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tory Prestera, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Prestera graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Prestera has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Tri-City Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prestera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 9 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Community Health Group - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tory Prestera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tory Prestera practice?
Dr. Tory Prestera practices Ophthalmology near San Marcos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA and Riverside, CA.
See San Marcos Ophthalmologists.