Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Aug 13th, 2013

The most unprofessional doctor I have ever seen. I question his medical ability. I left shaking and in tears from his behavior towards me. He was hostile and aggressive with the nervous questions I had regarding my potentially serious medical condition that his technician (not him) diagnosed me with moments before he came in the room. I would never let him treat me or anybody I know. In some ways I am grateful for this experience so I can warn others.

|  Wrong Diagnosis  |  show details
by Jaime Hernandez on Apr 14th, 2013

Dr. Tory made a wrong diagnosis on me for 2 years. Then when I changed to an HMO plan he referred me immediately to a specialist who treated my edema and got me better.

May 11th, 2012

Constumer service suck

Feb 17th, 2012

Dr Prestera & his staff are very caring, efficient and knowledgeable. My appointments have all been good experiences.

|  good if you don't like customer service and want to be treated like a number  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2011

waited 25 minutes after my appointment was suppose to be. staff was very cold and felt that I was in a morgue instead of getting an eye exam. the whole exam was awkward. I will not be coming back.

Aug 10th, 2011

Dr. Prestera is one of the finest doctors I have ever had. He is kind and understanding, generous with his time and has excellent bedside manner. He goes out of his way to make himself available to his patients, and I can honestly say that I feel very fortunate to have him as my eye doctor.

Oct 4th, 2010

He gave my mother the best treatment ever!

|  Best vision I have ever had in my life  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2009

This is the more caring doctor I have ever met. He took care of both myself and my husband. Both with excellent results.

|  My vision is great!  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2009

My vision is better after I had my cataract removed that ever before.This doctor is a wizard.He cares about his patients, does not try to sell anything you don't need. He has helped my friends also.Not to mention he is board certified through 2020 and he went to the best medical school in the country!

|  Very Rude...  |  show details
Nov 13th, 2009

He is a very unprofessional Rude Doctor! While waiting to be seen, I overheard him say that a patient just wasted his time because the patient changed her mind. My personal experience with him is the worst. Never got treat by a doctor the way he did. He asked how I was doing and told him that I am not feeling weel and add to that my frustrations about insurance issues and he said that what is the point of complaints if I get the treatment for free. He said that the world would be more beautiful if there are no people complaining. Of course I responded from the insult he just said. I said, "I wasn't complaining, you asked me how I feel and I am just responding to your questions"... Then he said do you still want to be seen? I said of course because my eyes already have been dilated and it won't be a good idea to stop from there. Then just decided to stop the treatment and told me to just go home and leave. That is the most unprofessional act from a doctor. I asked for his license number but he refused. So I ended up going home with a blurry vision even with my eyeglasses on because didn't not finish the treatment. I have done what I had to do and went ahead and filed a compalint to the Medical Board for the maltreatment. Good luck to him because in one way or another his attitude will get him nowhere except numerous lawasuits!