Dr. Tory Prestera MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

November 19th, 2015
horrific experience at this dr office
rude , attiude to busy worring about cell phone and lollipops instead of his patients needs in the examining room yells and the nusre are worst lies attuide rude no respect whats so ever both dr and nurse unprofessional would not recommend to anyone

November 7th, 2015
God using main, hands & Body of Dr. Prestera Tory
Dr. prestera has change my fathers life with excellent vision and after continuos care. He see's you as patient and nota customer to make money out of you or insurance.

February 23rd, 2015
Unless you are Spanish specking don't expect office staff to be courteous or helpful in any way and it seems that they go out of their way to make things more difficult for you. The office staff does not answer their phone and if by change they do they put you on hold and after 15 mins you get a recording to leave a message. If you leave a message don't asked to be called back because they won't. Oneof the technitians that does the pre eye exams speaks such broken asian english it is really difficult to understand what she is saying. This is by far the worst staff that I have encountered. The doctor may be competent but doesn't like to answer questions and is sometimes as rude as his office staff.

August 13th, 2013
The most unprofessional doctor I have ever seen. I question his medical ability. I left shaking and in tears from his behavior towards me. He was hostile and aggressive with the nervous questions I had regarding my potentially serious medical condition that his technician (not him) diagnosed me with moments before he came in the room. I would never let him treat me or anybody I know. In some ways I am grateful for this experience so I can warn others.

April 14th, 2013
Wrong Diagnosis
Dr. Tory made a wrong diagnosis on me for 2 years. Then when I changed to an HMO plan he referred me immediately to a specialist who treated my edema and got me better.

February 17th, 2012
Dr Prestera & his staff are very caring, efficient and knowledgeable. My appointments have all been good experiences.

November 11th, 2011
good if you don't like customer service and want to be treated like a number
waited 25 minutes after my appointment was suppose to be. staff was very cold and felt that I was in a morgue instead of getting an eye exam. the whole exam was awkward. I will not be coming back.

August 10th, 2011
Dr. Prestera is one of the finest doctors I have ever had. He is kind and understanding, generous with his time and has excellent bedside manner. He goes out of his way to make himself available to his patients, and I can honestly say that I feel very fortunate to have him as my eye doctor.

October 4th, 2010
He gave my mother the best treatment ever!

December 9th, 2009
Best vision I have ever had in my life
This is the more caring doctor I have ever met. He took care of both myself and my husband. Both with excellent results.

December 5th, 2009
My vision is great!
My vision is better after I had my cataract removed that ever before.This doctor is a wizard.He cares about his patients, does not try to sell anything you don't need. He has helped my friends also.Not to mention he is board certified through 2020 and he went to the best medical school in the country!

November 13th, 2009
Very Rude...
He is a very unprofessional Rude Doctor! While waiting to be seen, I overheard him say that a patient just wasted his time because the patient changed her mind. My personal experience with him is the worst. Never got treat by a doctor the way he did. He asked how I was doing and told him that I am not feeling weel and add to that my frustrations about insurance issues and he said that what is the point of complaints if I get the treatment for free. He said that the world would be more beautiful if there are no people complaining. Of course I responded from the insult he just said. I said, "I wasn't complaining, you asked me how I feel and I am just responding to your questions"... Then he said do you still want to be seen? I said of course because my eyes already have been dilated and it won't be a good idea to stop from there. Then just decided to stop the treatment and told me to just go home and leave. That is the most unprofessional act from a doctor. I asked for his license number but he refused. So I ended up going home with a blurry vision even with my eyeglasses on because didn't not finish the treatment. I have done what I had to do and went ahead and filed a compalint to the Medical Board for the maltreatment. Good luck to him because in one way or another his attitude will get him nowhere except numerous lawasuits!