inactive

Overall Review

no change

August 28th, 2012
bonnie bryson
The best doctor i have ever had in my life!! The most thorough doctor i know!!I am so upset that he left his practice to go to UMH!!

March 29th, 2012
EXCELLENT, A+++, 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK
EXCELLENT, A+++, 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK, HE HAS BEEN MY FAMILY PHYSICIAN FOR SEVERAL YEARS. I TRUST HIM COMPLETELY. I DO APPRECIATE HAVING SUCH AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR. I CRIED WHEN HE LEFT FAMILY PRACTICE CLINIC TO GO TO AMMC TO BE A HOSPITALIST!!! WE WILL MISS HAVING HIM THERE!!!

September 28th, 2009
Dr stallcup was wonderful. He listene3d to me and seemed very caring. I felt more4 comfortable than I have in a long time with a DR. I felt like he heard me. Only problem getting kids in that have ARKIDS. I want my children to go where I do. EVen my older children who are grown. mY daughter is 21 and has medicaid as she has medical needs front desk would not even talk about taking her. this could be a problem for me. I want a family clinic.

July 9th, 2008
Great doctor!
Very compassionate and took lots of time even though he was very busy. Thorough and answered questions. Did not rush off and was very courteous.