A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tosca Kinchelow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tosca Kinchelow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kinchelow
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tosca Kinchelow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinchelow graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kinchelow has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tosca J Kinchelow MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tosca J. Kinchelow practice?
- Dr. Tosca Kinchelow has 5 office locations.
Dr. Tosca Kinchelow practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hialeah, FL.
Additional practice locations include: North Miami Beach, FL and Plantation, FL.
See Hialeah Surgeons.