A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Toshiharu Shin'Oka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cell Transplantation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shin'Oka graduated from Hiroshima University.
Dr. Shin'Oka has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shin'Oka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Toshiharu Shin'Oka practice?
Dr. Toshiharu Shin'Oka practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See Columbus Surgeons and Columbus Cardiologists.