Learn more about Dr. Toshiharu Shinoka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toshiharu Shinoka is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cell Transplantation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shinoka graduated from Hiroshima University.
Dr. Shinoka has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shinoka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Toshiharu Shinoka practice?
Dr. Toshiharu Shinoka practices Pediatrics, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See Columbus Pediatricians, Columbus Surgeons, and Columbus Cardiologists.