A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Toshiharu Shinoka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toshiharu Shinoka is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cell Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Shinoka graduated from Hiroshima University.
Dr. Shinoka has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toshiharu Shinoka MD and PHD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Toshiharu Shinoka practice?
- Dr. Toshiharu Shinoka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Toshiharu Shinoka practices Vascular Surgery near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Surgeons.