A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Toshiharu Shinoka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toshiharu Shinoka is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cell Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Shinoka graduated from Hiroshima University.
Dr. Shinoka has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shinoka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Toshiharu Shinoka practice?
Dr. Toshiharu Shinoka practices Vascular Surgery near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See Columbus Surgeons.