Dr. Toshiharu Shin'Oka MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease.
Learn more about Dr. Toshiharu Shin'Oka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Shin'Oka graduated from Hiroshima University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shin'Oka has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shin'Oka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Toshiharu Shin'Oka practice?
Dr. Toshiharu Shin'Oka practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See New Haven Surgeons and New Haven Cardiologists.