Learn more about Dr. Toshiharu Shinoka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toshiharu Shinoka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shinoka
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shinoka Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cell Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Shinoka graduated from Hiroshima University.
Dr. Shinoka has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toshiharu Shinoka MD and PHD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Toshiharu Shinoka practice?
- Dr. Toshiharu Shinoka has 1 office location.
Dr. Toshiharu Shinoka practices Vascular Surgery near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Surgeons.