A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Toshio Yamauchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toshio Yamauchi, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Toshio Yamauchi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yamauchi graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yamauchi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toshio Yamauchi MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Toshio Yamauchi practice?
- Dr. Toshio Yamauchi has 1 office location.
Dr. Toshio Yamauchi practices Pediatrics near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Pediatricians.