A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Toufic Kachaamy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toufic Kachaamy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Toufic Kachaamy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kachaamy graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Kachaamy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Memorial Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center, Waterloo, IA
- Allen Memorial Hospital, Waterloo, IA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toufic Assaad Kachaamy MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Toufic A. Kachaamy practice?
- Dr. Toufic Kachaamy has 1 office location.
Dr. Toufic Kachaamy practices Internal Medicine near Goodyear, AZ.
See Goodyear Internists.