A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Toufic Melki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toufic Melki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melki
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Melki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Toufic Melki, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Melki graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Melki has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toufic S Melki MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Toufic S. Melki practice?
- Dr. Toufic Melki has 3 office locations.
Dr. Toufic Melki practices Ophthalmology near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, VA and Washington, DC.
See Rockville Ophthalmologists.