Learn more about Dr. Toufic Melki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toufic Melki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melki
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Melki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Toufic Melki, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Melki graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Melki has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toufic S Melki MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Toufic S. Melki practice?
- Dr. Toufic Melki has 3 office locations.
Dr. Toufic Melki practices Ophthalmology near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Arlington, VA.
See Rockville Ophthalmologists.