A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Toufic Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saad
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Toufic Saad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut.
Dr. Saad has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toufic Tony Saad MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Toufic T. Saad practice?
- Dr. Toufic Saad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Toufic Saad practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Carthage, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Joplin, MO.
See Carthage Internists, Carthage Critical Care Practitioners, and Carthage Pulmonologists.