A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Toufic Wehbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toufic Wehbe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Toufic Wehbe, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wehbe graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wehbe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toufic Khalil Wehbe MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Toufic K. Wehbe practice?
- Dr. Toufic Wehbe has 5 office locations.
Dr. Toufic Wehbe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Pontiac Obstetricians & Gynecologists.