Dr. Touraj Farid MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

December 7th, 2016
From the reviews I read before going to Dr. Farid I was alittle afraid to go, but when I got there the staff was very nice and polite and the wait in the office was short. The day of my procedure I met Dr. Farid he was very nice ,polite and we laughed and joked right before I went to sleep. Now with me being in the medical field I have come across many doctors,some who think they know it all, some I wonder if they went to school,but Dr. Farid was very down to earth and very concerned about the problems that I was having and assured me that he would do what he could to help me. So I would recommend him to all the people that I know, if they have something going on in the gut go to him A good doctor and a warm spirited soul.

September 8th, 2016
experience with Dr. Farid.
This is the worst doctor on the face of the earth. Disrespectful, rude and no beside manner, When I actually stood up to this 65-67 year old man he challenged me to a fight. I asked him if he wanted to go to jail. He grabbed me three times forcefully and I told him to let me go. His nurse threatened to call the cops after I told her you seen how he has forcefully grabbed me three times now and she said he was just trying to guide me, This guide has some serious mental and anger issues, I was hoping he would hit me so he would have to go to jail, He acted like a child with a mentality of al 5 year old. Talking down to me, rude and being disrespectful in every way. I was not even allowed to ask a question without him being rude to me.

April 7th, 2014
I had admitted myself to the ER after coming down with jaundice and being diagnosed with pancreatitis, that I strongly believe was caused by a massive dosage of prednisone that was prescribed to for a sinus infection at Med express the previous week. After encountering this physician in the ER his only comment to be was..."You have cancer and it is your fault because you are an alcoholic!" This was all said to me before any biopsy results came back and besides the fact that I don't even drink! He lost all credibility with me after this repeated comment. He has no human compassion or bedside manners. I would never see this physician again if he were the last Doctor left on earth! By the way, my results did come back as non-cancerous! He did do a stint surgery on my pancreases and liver, however he immediately shipped me to WVU when I came to, a four hour drive in the back of a bumpy Jan Care with no pain medication and a whole lot of confusing. I don’t know it he even sent my paper work with me, but when I arrived they had no idea of my condition and acted as if I was a druggie off the street just there for pain medication! It took over five more additional hours, a total of nine hours in the most severe pain that I have ever experienced in my life before a team of physicians looked at me to help and give me pain medication.

April 5th, 2012
Excellent
Great doctor! Great bedside manner. Worked with me all through my illness. I cannot say enough good about him and his staff.

October 13th, 2011
I will never see this doctor again