A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Touraj Taghizadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Touraj Taghizadeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Touraj Taghizadeh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Taghizadeh graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Taghizadeh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Touraj Taghizadeh MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Touraj Taghizadeh practice?
- Dr. Touraj Taghizadeh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Touraj Taghizadeh practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Strongsville, OH and Brunswick, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.