A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Touraj Taghizadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Touraj Taghizadeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taghizadeh
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Taghizadeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Touraj Taghizadeh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Taghizadeh graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Taghizadeh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Touraj Taghizadeh MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Touraj Taghizadeh practice?
- Dr. Touraj Taghizadeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Touraj Taghizadeh practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.