A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Toure Knighton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Toure Knighton, Anesthesiologist, Interventional Pain Management is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Knighton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Osborn Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Toure Knighton MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Toure Knighton practice?
- Dr. Toure Knighton has 6 office locations.
- Dr. Toure Knighton practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near , .