Dr. Tousif Pasha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tousif Pasha?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Tousif Pasha?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 21st, 2017

Dr is wondeful office staff is the worst I have ever seen except his assistant

June 12th, 2017

Like the doctor but office staff is very difficult to work with.

Have tried twice to have someone to call me concerning my medication. Don't know weather to continue taking it. I even went by the office just to ask the nurse. Left a message and after two days still no call.

March 10th, 2017

very warm Dr.

Dr. Pasha is an excellent physician whose medical acumen his only eclipsed by his warm bedside manner.

February 7th, 2017

Love Dr. PASHA HATE THE OFFICE STAFF. They pass the buck and don't notify anyone if anything. Also very rude. They don't care about the patients. They just collect money and move on. He needs all new personnel

August 16th, 2016

Dr Pasha was very caring and explained everything to me

March 12th, 2016

Lack of time

I was so surprised that Dr Pasha did not want to spend time to explain the procedure. I waited over 1 hour and he spend less then 10 minutes with me. I am going to cancel. I am so glad I read the reviews. He never talked about follow up after visit.

February 14th, 2016

I felt very good talking with Dr. Pasha, me made me feel at ease. I did have significant pain after my colonoscopy, and felt it wasn't explained well. My instructions for prep, I followed exactly but didn't feel I was well prepped. All in all..."better than colon cancer."

October 28th, 2015

To many assistant and hard to get a follow up

February 12th, 2015

Wrong diagnose and treatment. Now battling for my life. Don't go to him.

June 20th, 2014

Never saw doctor. Wait was too long

First appointment for consultation was relatively on time. Dr Pasha did not wear a lab coat, but a Tommy Bahama style shirt, which seemed a little unprofessional to me. Second appointment was for colonoscopy. I waited two hours in the waiting room before they took me back. When I complained to the receptionist and asked for a refund for my deductible she said "your paperwork says you could be here for two to three hours. What difference does it matter if you are up here or back there?" Had the preparation for the procedure not been so unpleasant I would have walked out. When I returned two weeks later for my follow up consultation at 9:25 in the morning, the office was packed, no seats available, with several patients standing. I was told the doctor was half an hour late, but that was just an estimate. I was told if I did t want to wait I could make another appointment and leave. Since my colonoscopy was two hours late I didn't believe her, based on the number of patients in the room. I asked for my paperwork and left to find a gastroenterologist more caring, and respectful of other people's time. I felt like this was a factory. ( the room where the colonoscopies are performed, didn't have walls, but curtain separations which seemed cheap and creepy.) I think the doctor intentionally over books and has discourteous employees to make as much money as possible. I Can't say anything about my visit or confidence in him because we never discussed the results of the procedure.

August 14th, 2013

Long Wait Time

I arrived early for my 9:30 appointment & signed in. I counted 17 seats in the waiting room & all were full. It was 10:00 when I was given the obligatory paperwork to fill out. I asked how much longer I was expected to wait & was told they needed time to process the forms. It was 10:35 when I was called back to an exam room. By then I was very uncomfortable & nervous. The nurse came in soon after & I only had to wait a few more minutes for the doctor. I complained about the wait time to the nurse & doctor, who both said they had gotten behind & is not something that normally happens. The nurse & doctor were both friendly & courteous. The doctor freely answered all my questions. While I appreciate a doctor that treats you as a fellow human being to your face, I have a problem with ones that don't respect your time.

February 28th, 2012

No consideration

I have had two office visits - the wait time for the first was over 2 hours (for an appointment that took 10 minutes), the second was an hour and a half (for an appointment that took 3 minutes). When I had my endoscopy and colonoscopy, he didn't even bother to see me while I was conscious, either before or after. When I had my follow-up appointment, he refused to address my questions and never even made eye contact, staring at his computer the entire 3 minutes and dismissing my questions.