A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tova Alladice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tova Alladice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alladice
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Alladice Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tova Alladice, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Alladice graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Alladice has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Houston Northwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tova Alladice MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Tova Alladice practice?
- Dr. Tova Alladice has 1 office location.
Dr. Tova Alladice practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bellaire, TX.
See Bellaire Physiatrists.