Dr. Tova Alladice Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tova Alladice?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Favorite Doc!

Posted on November 9th, 2016

Dr A is amazing. Been seeing her for 3 years and have recommended her to everyone in need of a Physiatrist. Pain doc wise, you will not find anyone more compassionate, thoughtful or integrative in approach. I don't suffer anymore and that's on her.

Fantastic!

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

Dr. Alladice takes her time and listens to you. She works with you and genuinely cares about your well being. Her staff is friendly and helpful. I cou ...

Dr.A

Posted on July 21st, 2016

Dr. A.. is an awesome Dr I have been seeing her for about 14 years she takes her time she cares about her patients she is a really good doctor. Excellent staff .Will not trade her for any doctor..

Posted on April 13th, 2016

I have never met a more caring and compassionate physician than Dr. Alladice. She took the time to thoroughly examine me, answer all my questions and was sincerely empathetic to what I was going through. In fact when when I arrived home that afternoon from my appointment I told my wife that Dr. Alladice was an angel sent from heaven. She is a wonderful physician and person.

Posted on September 17th, 2015

This doctor is a genius, in all manners of the word. Intuitive, spectacular, compassionate, kind.

Posted on August 21st, 2015

Awesome Dr. Extremely knowledgeable, patient, compassionate, and is the best pain/rehab Dr I've ever been to.

Phone system must be down

Posted on April 14th, 2014

Dr. Alladice is a wonderful physician. She has been able to help both my husband and myself on numerous occasions. The greatest problem we have had is in reaching the office for an appointment.

A gift of life

Posted on August 3rd, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Alladice over 6 years ago when all else had failed! Dr. Michael M sent me to Dr. Alladice, telling me if anyone can help you; it will be her!She has given me a gift of life, to mean,under her care; she has given me a quality of life.... she did and continues to do what nobody else could!

thank God for Dr. Alladice

Posted on February 25th, 2012

Dr. Alladice has an excellent understanding of my problems and has been most helpful in treating me.

Posted on May 4th, 2011

Dr. Alladice is such a caring person who really listens to her patients. Yes, her office isn't fancy and her chairs aren't too comfortable, but she's certainly helped me with various problems over the years and kept me out of surgery. She referred me to the best physical therapists I've ever seen and has helped me improve my ability to deal with chronic problems in a way that minimizes their affects and allows me to live the life I want.

Dr A is Awesome

Posted on February 16th, 2011

I have been with Dr Alladice for three years. Before her, I spent a year in terrible pain going to doctor after doctor. She could immediately explain all of my symptoms, why all of my previous treatment didn't work, and put me on the path to recovery. She helped me get better more quickly that I ever could have imagined, adjusting my treatment with each visit. She is VERY thorough. When you are with her, you feel like her only patient. She will spend as much time as you need and truly cares about you as a person. She is a lifesaver.

Best in her field I've ever found & will never switch to any other!

Posted on January 31st, 2011

Been seeing her for about 14 yrs... Some of the posts here are old, but I'm still seeing her as of Jan. OF 2010. My pain is SEVERE & UNRELENTING. Had approx. 14 surgeries before seeing her and tried a few other Dr's for it before finding Dr.A., but they didn't help me enough b/c they never really took time to look at any records I brought.Other Dr's UNDERSTOOD, but were afraid to treat my pain b/c of the fact everything else had been tried & failed and my pain is excruciating, permanent & severe... Of course she collects records from previous hospitals/Dr.'s & takes time to examine the patient as a whole.Her goal is to find the right treatments & meds for those of us who SUFFER to: "OBTAIN A HIGHER FUNCTIONING LEVEL AND BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE..." to be the best you can in performing activities of daily living. (ADL's) She's is not going to start treating you with megadoses of anything. But, of course you should let her know what you've tried in the past, treatments that didn't work, your allergies & previous Dr's.She starts with asking many ?'s to gather as much info. as poss., so it's good to bring any records you have & write down some notes and ?'s for her also. Though she does treat pain, she is also into a very "holistic" physician, seeing the body, mind ect. as a whole & I like that about her... She wants to gather info. 1st. She "gets a feel for who/how you are". Very good at reading people. Also, she really listens when you speak... My advice is to let her lead the way, do her thing/exam/skimming records & wait 1st.She's moved offices once (after hurricane Ike destroyed much of the ofc. she was in)... She had more staff over there b/c she focused ONLY on Pain-Mgmt.She's on West Loop South now for that reason (hurricane) & then began working at nearby hospital part-time near new area, helping people w/ cancer etc. patients w/"hyperbaric" (sp?) oxygen treatment part-time... As a result, her in-ofc. hrs. are still only SLIGHTLY less.STILL; I don't think the wait is any longer at her new ofc. It averages btwn. 15-30 minutes... I'll wait that time to see her, & WOULD EVEN CRAWL THERE IF I HAD TO!In response to some previous posts; Just like any other doctor- She's also a human being. I wouldn't be so quick to judge. She is not an all-knowing god and NEEDS to take time to get to know YOU... After all- She does NOT treat just one kind of pain or diagnosis.She does the same- She starts slow & gets to know & understand you & your conditions... I find her to be very caring & develops a quite PERSONAL relationship as knowledge trust develops...PS- She has much experience in VARIOUS conditions, but doesn't "lump" one "Lumbar Pain" (for instance) with another. She sees each person as an INDIVIDUAL.She's had MUCH and varied training & belongs to many "organizations", traveling several times a year to major conventions in her expertise. ***Her new ph.# at new ofc. is (713)662-9100. Her staff has changed & has less staff now in ofc. b/c of her Part-Time work at hospital. BUT I ASSURE YOU THAT WHEN SHE SEES YOU, SHE FOCUSES ONLY ON YOU & IS VERY COMPASSIONATE. I agree that the wait-time is SOMETIMES kind of long compared to when she was in 1st ofc. HOWEVER, IT IS B/C SHE TAKES TIME WITH EACH INDIVIDUAL AS NEEDED.My average wait-time at her "old" location was 15 to 20 minutes... At her new ofc., it's is 20 to 30 minutes and seats aren't as comfortable. I still don't care. I'll wait or pace the hall if nec. since sitting hurts for me.