A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tove Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tove Rosen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
She has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Ethics, Newborn Medicine (Neonatology), and Newborn Medicine Neonatology.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tove S. Rosen practice?
Dr. Tove Rosen practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.