A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tove Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tove Rosen, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tove DR Rosen MD is a male Neonatologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tove D. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Tove Rosen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tove Rosen practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.