A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tovia Lent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tovia Lent, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lent graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lent has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lent accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan