A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tovia Lent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tovia Lent, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lent graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lent has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tovia Aaron Lent MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tovia A. Lent practice?
- Dr. Tovia Lent has 8 office locations.
Dr. Tovia Lent practices Internal Medicine near Lawrence, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Valley Stream, NY.
See Lawrence Internists.