A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Townsend Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Townsend Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Townsend Smith, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Miami Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Townsend Smith MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Townsend Smith practice?
- Dr. Townsend Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Townsend Smith practices Anesthesiology near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Anesthesiologists.