A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Townson Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Townson Tsai is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Townson Tsai, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Tsai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Townson Tsai MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Townson Tsai practice?
- Dr. Townson Tsai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Townson Tsai practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Infectious Disease Doctors.