Dr. Toya Danzey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Toya Danzey?

Posted on October 31st, 2017

Excellent doctor. She does not get the credit she deserves. She is a good doctor.

I

Posted on May 7th, 2017

Terrible person should not be a doctor

Posted on October 14th, 2016

My daughter went into preterm labor -was seen in her office the day before told everything was fine- delivered a 21 week pregnant baby the next day- after we waited from 930 am until 600pm before my daughter was ever seen-the baby was delivered by me no doctor or nurses around- the baby lived 2 1/2 hours and no one came into the room to check on my daughter or the baby- I would not send my worse enemy to her-she needs her medical license removed

Great doctor

Posted on October 6th, 2016

Dr.Danzey dont get all the credit she deserves. I been under her care since i was a teen and every time i seen her shes smiling talkative and patient when you have questions. I would recommend her to anybody just because in the last 8 years my experience has been great.

Wonderful

Posted on July 6th, 2016

I love Dr. Danzey! She is a great doctor. She knows what she is doing and cares about her patients. For the person who said she is money hungry I beg to differ! I had a bill that was old and we both didn't know where it was from so she gave me the option to pay half of it. I've been with her since I was in high school she is the best doctor I know. I trust her and I feel safe with her! All three of my children she has delivered and they are all healthy and she is currently caring for my child I'm pregnant with now. I love her she is so wonderful, nice, sweet, and hard working!

Posted on May 16th, 2016

great doctor!, very honest and straight forward.

Posted on March 14th, 2016

Dr. Danzey is great. She was very thorough and took time to explain to me in detail. I highly recommend her.

Outstanding Woman, Doctor, Daughter, Sister, & Friend

Posted on July 8th, 2015

My daughter and I visited Dr. Danzey in 2011, and I was pleased. She is GOD sent!, for me and other women that need that special attention and education. Dr. Danzey is very straightforward, but she is Kind with it. Dr. Danzey performed surgery on my then 10 year old daughter, and we were both pleased with the outcome. My daughter and I now live in North Carolina, since 2013 and we have not found an OBGYN that comes close to Dr. Danzey and her outstanding character in her profession. We miss you Dr. Danzey

Posted on June 10th, 2015

Dr. Danzey is a great doctor. Hartsville, SC is fortunate to have her. She goes out of her way to make sure that you will get the best medical care.

Posted on March 25th, 2013

Will not go again. It took 5 weeks for her to sign my medical release papers and I still haven't heard crap

Don't go

Posted on February 9th, 2013

When confronted with a service complaint, Dr. Danzey is downright condescending. The office is always either extremely overbooked or simply left unattended as she travels to and from her other locations...in other words, I hope you enjoy your 1-2 hour wait (assuming she sees you at all). I'm never going back, and I encourage you not to go either.

Love Her

Posted on March 30th, 2012

I think Dr, Danzey works really hard and had a lot of responsibilty for one person to handle, which may be part of the wait time, I have been to other OBGYN offices and had to wait a long time there too, so I dont really complain. The staff is just OK, I have never had anyone be out right rude but never overly friendly. Dr Danzey on the other hand is very friendly and thorough. She has always made me feel very comfortable and never rushed. She has even called me after a difficult test to follow-up on how I was feeling. Highly recommended !!